Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

New Jersey Motorsports Park

New Jersey Motorsports Park, or NJMP, is a racing facility located in Millville, New Jersey. The park has two road courses and a high-performance karting facility. In the future, a tri-oval track and off-road course are to be built on the park’s property.

News, Updates and Rumors

New Jersey Motorsports Park: Word has it that this track has been scanned, but no idea when it will be in production or released.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————–

Configurations

The Lightning Raceway is the northern road course circuit. It is a 1.9-mile (3.1 km), 10-turn course connected to a 1.1-mile (1.8km) karting facility, which can run many races simultaneously. The road course circuit is running in a clockwise direction. A part of the Lightning Raceway, named Lightning Circuit, is used as a Rallycross venue. The normal track is 950 m respectively 1060 m (including Joker Lap section) long and while 70% of its surface is tarmac the other 30% are several gravel parts. For 2011 it is planned to set up a completely new Rallycross track by using parts of the Thunderbolt Raceway.

NJMP’s signature racetrack, Thunderbolt is a 2.25-mile (3.62 km), 14-turn road course with a half-mile straightaway. Like Lightning, Thunderbolt runs in a clockwise direction.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————–

Submit

To submit news, updates, links, track guides, pertinent videos, or any other information about this track, please use the form below.


Advertisement

North Wilkesboro Speedway

North Wilkesboro Speedway

You asked for it—you got it! Fresh off its iRacing debut in Saturday’s eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series finale, you won’t have to wait...

North Wilkesboro Speedway

Greg Hill took to twitter following the eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series event on Saturday to share the behind the scenes story of scanning...

eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series

Denny Hamlin won the eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series event at the brand new, and old, virtual North Wilkesboro Speedway. Let’s go through the...

Advertisement

Follow iRacerstuff on Twitter