Hi, what are you looking for?
iRacing.com HotLaps Episode #15 from Chicagoland Speedway.
It’s easy to lump Chicagoland Speedway’s 1.5 mile (2.41 km) oval with the bevy of so-called “intermediate” ovals across the country, but Chicagoland’s layout...
Chicagoland Speedway is a tri-oval speedway in Joliet, Illinois, USA, southwest of Chicago. The track opened it’s doors in 2001, and has seen little...
iRacing will release the 1987 NASCAR Cup Series Chevy Monte Carlo and Ford Thunderbird in the June build.
– 1987 Thunderbird & Monte Carlo
– Tire Set Limits
– USF 2000 & Indy Pro 2000
– NASCAR Gander Outdoors Ford F-150
– Significant Update to Road America
– Kentucky Track Update Coming
– Long Beach (not this build)