– The 2013 Chevrolet NASCAR is now available!
– Note that there is a small bug in this release that can cause the roof flaps on your opponent cars who are parked in pit lane to flap up and down if you’re out driving around the track. This will be fixed in our next release in a week or two.
– Fix a problem that could cause shadows to sparkle.
– Upon @ADD of a frequency to your radio, do not “select” that frequency if you don’t have rights to squawk on it.
Windows 8 Support
– Scale touch and cursor moves properly when screen DPI setting is changed.
– Turn off touch screen contact visualization.
– Properly detect touch windows, so we can turn off touch driving controls when using the mouse.
– Properly change mouse cursor without forcing a pointer move.