Welcome to the world of Rallycross!
Rallycross is a form of racing that combines asphalt and dirt track sections into a short circuit, that also includes a dirt jump. There are limited penalties, no pit stops, and cars designed specifically for this racing format.
Rallycross cars and tracks have been added to the iRacing repertoire!
- Ford Fiesta RS WRC
- VW Beetle GRC
- Daytona circa 2007 (Rallycross – Long)
- Daytona circa 2007 (Rallycross – Short)
- Iowa Speedway (Rallycross)
- Lucas Oil Raceway (Rallycross)
- Phoenix International Raceway – 2008 (Rallycross)
On the “Host A Race” page on the membersite, when a track with a Joker Lap (currently only Rallycross tracks) is selected, a new option for selecting the “Number of joker laps” is displayed. Additionally, Full Course Cautions and fast Tows are both completely disabled, and Standing Starts is mandatory.