– Fixed a bug where crashing Spec Racer’s could crash the sim.
– Fixed an issue with anisotropic filtering within the sim so that the new shadow maps don’t look so jagged if you have anisotropic enabled within the sim. If you have AF enabled via the drivers, there should be no difference.
– Fixed pattern 11 for the MX-5 Roadster so it works correctly.
– Fixed an issue with the Williams FW31 that has no noticable effect to anyone but us that normally wouldn’t be worth mentioning at all, but if we didn’t include a release note people would wonder why there is an update.
– Moved the new spectator-chat button so that it doesn’t block chat text.
– Fixed hosted sessions issue where special characters in the session name could break your race panel.
– Fixed driving school lesson links
– Fixed club logos on profile page and widget
– Fixed awards page display issues on IE7
– Removed rookie ttrating and irating from profile page