iSeason is a program that allows you to keep track of some racing statistics for any series within iRacing and display them on a single screen. Hopefully at the very least iSeason will give you some insight as to how you are progressing from week to week throughout your season.
- Link: iSeason
- You can create the standard 4 or 12 week seasons along with custom season anywhere from 4 to 12 weeks with custom drop weeks
- Color coding for quick glance information
- Can store up to 40 races for each week of a season.
- Information stored – Race points, Incident points, Finish Position, iRating, sRating, laps Down and Laps Led.
- Automatically calculates your weekly and season points using the iRacing formulas
- Displays the amount of points needed from your next race to increase your weekly total
- Displays an indicator to let you know if your next race will effect your weekly total or not
- Descriptions, lengths and turn count for all Track layouts are included and can be modified via a text file for future changes
- Extremely easy to use