– Fixed a bug where the spectator registration code was not determining car ownership correctly. This could prevent people from registering as a spectator for hosted sessions.
– You can now create multiclass tournament sessions but please note that the grid builder does not have multi-class support and does not support automatic gridding by car class.
– Fixed the bouncing that would occur in the garage on some of the New Tire Model cars that would make it very hard to pass tech.
– The F3 black box will now show a car’s position as class position instead of overall position. This is much more useful information to see during a multiclass race.
– Calibrating pedals no longer resets the brake curve factor.
– Make sure voice chat is properly initialized when you change the volume.
– Only override aim-at-group for the default camera set (or any other camera set called “track.cam” too).
– Fixed a typo in the telemetry output spelling of “TrackAltitude”.
– Spectators who are viewing an event can now see the pit objects of the drivers in the server.
– iRacing default setups for the all the tracks of this season have been updated for the Chevrolet Corvette C6R, Ford GT, Honda Performance Developments ARX-01c, Chevrolet Silverado, Chevrolet Impala Class B, Chevrolet Impala, Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS, and Street Stock.
– The driver is moved down in the seat to a correct head height.
– Fixed the bug where the downforce and drag could unexpectedly behave differently.
– Made sure all fuel units are using Imperial gallons when English units are specified.
Chevrolet Impala Class B
– Super speedway drafting has been further revised.
– Rev limits have been raised a little to cope with the increased drafting speeds.
Chevrolet Impala SS 2009
– Applied the same drafting updates as the other three cars.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS
– This car has undergone a significant overhaul to improve the driving experience on the New Tire Model. As it was one of our earliest cars, we have taken the opportunity to make updates and adjustments to it’s physics model to bring it up towards the standards of our newer oval cars.
– Scoring towers are now functional at Daytona, South Boston, Stafford, Talladega, Texas, Thompson, Las Vegas, and Watkins Glen.
– Many objects around the track have been updated to more appropriately appear or not depending on detail settings.
Build Release Notes: 11-18-2011