– Fixed a bug that was preventing some driving aids from being used in Open Practice sessions for iRacing series that allow those aids in Race, Qualify, and Time Trial sessions.
– Fix a bug where if only one driver in a car class starts the race no iRating exchange is made for that car class.
– Add in some extra protection around the force feedback bumpstops, it was possible before for the stops to soften if the steering forces were just right.
– Shut off Fanatec displays for now, since this could cause the sim to crash for some customers.
SK and Tour Modifieds
– Reduced caster limits to more realistic range.