SimSteering2 is a high performance steering system for professional use. Developed over a period of years, the high precision and completely linear response, coupled with high strength provides the ultimate in realistic steering force feedback for all types of driving.
Typical applications of the steering system include:
– Race car training simulators
– Road car and HGV training
– Public display simulators (such as static F1 show cars etc)
This system is used by many teams participating in race series including F1, GP2, F3, LMP1, LMP2 and WTCC.
- PC connection is through USB and is detected by Windows as a generic gaming device so no drivers or plugins are required. Compatible with directX allowing excellent compatibility with current and future simulation software. Will work with any game that offers force feedback.
- Tested on rFactor 1&2, Assetto Corsa, iRacing, DiRT 1,2&3, F1 2010 – 2013, P. C.A.R.S, all SimBin titles, Richard Burns Rally plus many more.
- Modular system that allows you to connect the majority of standard motorsport steering wheels or adapt to fit your own steering column. We also have a range of our own simulator steering wheels. Steering wheels do not electronically connect to the SimSteering system and are connected to the PC separately. Pedals are also treated as separate devices.
- The motor and control box are connected (as standard) by two, two metre cables which gives great flexibility for mounting solutions. Typically the motor is mounted inside or at the end of a cockpit and connected to a steering column. Desktop motor mounting solutions and options for direct wheel connection to the shaft are shown further down the page.
- Powered by regular mains power – 100 to 240V (AC)
- Alternative steering motors for higher or lower torque levels and custom cable lengths are also available.
- A 3D model of the motor is available to assist you with your own mounting solution.