One of stock car racing’s most popular exhibition races is back, and for the first time, it’s on iRacing! Motor Racing Outreach’s Better Half Dash, which pits some of NASCAR’s most prominent female figures against one another on the track to raise money for charity, returns as a virtual event from Texas Motor Speedway. The action airs tonight, June 10, at 6PM ET on FS1 as part of a special edition of NASCAR Race Hub.
The Better Half Dash has raised over $350,000 benefitting Motor Racing Outreach and 50 other non-profit organizations since its first running in 2011. For seven years, the event ran at Charlotte Motor Speedway as a part of NASCAR race weekends, utilizing bandolero cars on that track’s quarter-mile Legends oval. Its most recent real-world running came in October 2017, where Jennifer Self, wife of NASCAR Camping World Truck Series driver Austin Wayne Self, beat Tammy Rice, wife of Kaulig Racing president Chris Rice, for the checkered flag.
The full list of drivers competing in the Better Half iRacing Dash is as follows:
- Kelley Earnhardt Miller, Co-Owner and Vice President of JR Motorsports, wife of LW Miller III
- Kristin Labonte, President of Breaking Limits and wife of 2020 NASCAR Hall of Fame inductee and FOX NASCAR analyst Bobby Labonte
- Morgan Bell, wife of Christopher Bell
- Marissa Briscoe, wife of Chase Briscoe
- Megan Smith, wife of FOX NASCAR reporter Regan Smith
- Jenna Petty, girlfriend of Harrison Burton
- Tammy Rice, wife of Kaulig Racing President Chris Rice
- Julia Piquet, girlfriend of Daniel Suarez
- Jennifer Self, wife of Austin Wayne Self, winner of 2017 Better Half Dash
- Karissa Flores, wife of Ryan Flores, front tire changer of the No. 2 for Team Penske
- McCall Gaulding, girlfriend of Zane Smith
- Kennedy Gaulding, girlfriend of Taylor Gray
- Alexa De Leon, girlfriend of Tyler Reddick