Hi, what are you looking for?
Why race pick-up trucks? For starters, they’re arguably the most popular automotive vehicle in America, with upwards of 2 million new pickups sold every...
Check out these screenshots of iRacing’s revamped Chevrolet Silverado and the all new Toyota Tundra, as races in NASCAR’s Camping World Truck Series. Screenshots
iRacing will release the 1987 NASCAR Cup Series Chevy Monte Carlo and Ford Thunderbird in the June build.
– 1987 Thunderbird & Monte Carlo
– Tire Set Limits
– USF 2000 & Indy Pro 2000
– NASCAR Gander Outdoors Ford F-150
– Significant Update to Road America
– Kentucky Track Update Coming
– Long Beach (not this build)