- New Content:
- Holden Commodore VF V8 is now available.
- Added a GT3 version of the existing Ford GT. This car is part of the Ford GT package so it is included if you already own the Ford GT.
- Silver Crown & Sprint Car now have the new tire model and both car’s physics, suspension, aerodynamics, etc. have been overhauled.
- Gateway Motorsports Park is now available featuring both oval and road configurations and night mode.
- Added night mode to USA International Speedway.
- Driver swaps (team driving) was added and will be utilized in official races and can be used in league events.
- Hosted Session race-length options have been adjusted:
- 1-hour sessions are $0.50.
- 9-hour sessions are $4.00 instead of $4.50
- 14-hour sessions are $6.00 instead of $7.00
- 17-hour sessions are $7.00 instead of $8.50
- 25-hour sessions are $9.00 instead of $12.50
- Added support for the Oculus Rift DK2 utilizing the 0.4.2 SDK
- The tire tread band yaw response has been improved, and is much better at low speeds, and when stopped.
- All cars with ABS braking now have an improved ABS algorithm.
- BWM Z4 GT3
- Full tank of fuel now equals about 65 minutes and should take about 40 seconds to fill the tank.
- Refilling increments from 5 liters to 1 liter with a 5 liter minimum. Pit crew now waits to change tires until refueling is finished.
- Pit crew also now uses tires warmers to set to 80 degrees C.
- Cadillac CTS-V Racecar
- Improved tire so it doesn’t feel like it’s overloading while cornering. Updated to 4 way adjustable shocks.
- Increased front bump rubber gap and max front spring rate. Rear shock travel increased to prevent engaging bump rubbers.
- Updated brake system to use line pressures. Rear tow limit reduced to +-10mm.
- Chevrolet Camaro & Ford Mustang Class B
- Made rear camera paintable and updated many iRacing setups.
- Chevrolet Impala-COT
- Updated iRacing setups at a few tracks.
- Chevrolet SS-Gen6 & Ford Fusion Gen-6
- Optimized 3D model to improve frame rate and added a roof camera.
- Dallara DW12
- Small aero adjustments and added setups for new tracks on this season’s schedule.
- Ford Falcon FG01 V8
- Backfires visible and updated physics and refinements from the new Holden.
- Ford GT
- Wheels can now be painted.
- HPD ARX-01c
- Updated 6th gear rev lights in order to engage all the lights by 9900rpm.
- McLaren MP4-12C GT3
- Slight update to obtain correct rear wheel rates to compensate for subtle error in suspension modeling.
- Added 30kg as part of balancing performance with other GT3 cars.
- Rear wing adjustments now have a more noticeable effect on aero drag.
- Updated green flag range to about 65 minutes on a full tank and a full fill should take about 40 seconds.
- Refueling increments changed from 5 liters to 1 liter with a 5 liter minimum.
- Pit crew now uses tire warmers set to 80 degrees C.
- Super Late Model
- Optimized the 3D model to improve frame rate.
- Williams-Toyota FW31
- Changes to the drafting to help overtaking.
- Raised oval pacing speed 5-10mph at Atlanta, Auto Club, Charlotte, Chicagoland, Daytona, Homestead, Indy, Kansas, Kentucky, Las Vegas, Michigan, Pocono, Talladega, Texas, and Twin Ring Motegi.
- Other various bug fixes at several different tracks.
You May Also Like
The 2023 Season 1 Release for iRacing has received a variety of updates and fixes in this patch. Starting with the iRacing UI, the...
2022 Build Notes
iRacing released a patch today that contains updates and fixes for 2022 Season 1. Most notably Daytona International Speedway received a huge update! iRACING...
News & Updates
Since 2007, iRacing has released multiple new cars each year. Check out this list all time list. Came With Subscription (2007/2008) Pontiac Solstice (Free...
iRacing released a Hotfix today containing some fixes and updates for the 2022 Season 1 Initial Release. iRACING UI: ————————————————————– Paint Shop Custom paints...