– The rendering cutoff distance for track surfaces at most tracks has been increased by 1km.
– Improved the graphics autoconfig to set the “Video Memory to Use” limit to approximately 128MB less than the dedicated video memory of the GPU, rather than to the full amount dedicated video memory. This is because Microsoft Windows uses a portion of the video memory for itself, leaving even less for the simulator, especially in newer versions of Windows. The first time the simulator executes, your existing video memory setting may be automatically lowered to this new setting if it was set too high. Please do not increase it, as it will only lead to performance issues and stuttering. The setting in renderer.ini has been renamed from “VidMemMB” to “VideoMemMB” to help facilitate this change.
– Fixed a bug that was causing official multi-class series with embedded qualifying to fail to reorder the starting grid to keep all cars in a class gridded together.
– DRS Status can now be seen in telemetry. The variable has four possible values:
– – 0 = Inactive
– – 1 = Available in Next Zone
– – 2 = Available and in a DRS Zone
– – 3 = Active
– DRS can now be used for Lone Qualifying.
– A low oil pressure warning will now trigger the dashboard to enter a failure mode when the engine lets go.
– Fixed an issue where Control Setting changes where not appearing in the display.
– Fixed a bug that was allowing Spotters and Crew Chiefs to adjust the diff preload control in the F8 Black Box.
– Added a large speed limit sign, portable toll booth, and cones for the length of the straight alongside the pit lane on the Tourist config.