Hi, what are you looking for?
Steve Myers posted to the iRacing forum: The reason the HSV talk has died down is that it has been impossible to get data...
by David Phillips on May 10th, 2012 on inRacingNews.com iRacing.com has bolstered its commitment to its Asian market with the announcement of new partnerships...
iRacing will release the 1987 NASCAR Cup Series Chevy Monte Carlo and Ford Thunderbird in the June build.
– 1987 Thunderbird & Monte Carlo
– Tire Set Limits
– USF 2000 & Indy Pro 2000
– NASCAR Gander Outdoors Ford F-150
– Significant Update to Road America
– Kentucky Track Update Coming
– Long Beach (not this build)